Here you will find opinion pieces from our editors, or those that have asked to share their opinions on the Essexian Post.
These entries in no way represent the views of the Essexian Post that is strictly impartial.
- Race for the seats in the by-elections pick up as Greens announce candidatesby Chief EditorGreater Baddow – The deposition of Emperor Terry as monarch has not discredited the democratic process within Essexia entirely, seeing
- October vibe check ft. The Emperorby Chief EditorThis interview took place in socially distanced conditions between Matthew S MP and Emperor Terry (pictured above), on behalf of
- The Military’s Long and Winding Road to Reformby JackAs we edge ever closer to Essexia’s significant 3rd anniversary on the 26th December, there is much to reflect on from our past, and in the future. One such topic, which has been furiously debated since it’s creation close to the founding of Essexia itself, is the Imperial Essexian armed forces.
- The United Office: what do the critics say?by Chief EditorGREATER BADDOW – Yesterday, the first installment of Dean Networks’ first series was released on YouTube. The episode follows Lord
- Is Parliamentary sovereignty at risk?by Harley CrackThe newly appointed Justice Minister Harley C has passed a new Act of Parliament earlier this morning in what is
- It’s time to tear down our (virtual) statuesby Jack“it is time for Essexia to tear down it’s figurative statues of outdated ideals and limited racial relevance.” Late last
- Nicholas Randouler; a great loss to the worldby Chief EditorI thought about not writing this. I mean, it has been less than 24 hours since we figured out what
- Essexia is a blueprint for a Utopiaby Jack“without Essexia, I would know barely even one tenth of the people I do now thanks to Essexia, let alone
- A Commonwealth in chaos: my opinion – Lord Matthewby Chief EditorGREATER BADDOW – Yesterday the Commonwealth of Essexia was struck by its most acute challenge since the civil war of